Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My LCC twin?

I have been meaning to share this photo with you for a while now. The big news is that I finally met my twin here in Lithuania. Ieva (pronounced Yev-uh) made an appearance on campus this fall as a freshman. I kept having people tell me that I looked like someone else on campus or that someone else looked like me...and I have to admit it felt a little eery when I officially met Ieva for the first time. I'll leave the final say up to you all. It's not the greatest photo, but even her squinting looks vaguely familiar. ;)

2 comments:

  1. We are thankful for you guys. Love from PA.

    Steve and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season! Are you getting out skiing and snowshoeing at all? Hope all is well! Luke

    ReplyDelete